Friday, August 12, 2011

Where's My Houseboy/Masseuse/Driver/Etcetera??

Seriously, I need that... and a ramp on the front porch... maybe even a bigger porch.  And while we're at it, why don't we have a thingamabob on the back of my van so I can actually use the electric scooter I have?  So long as we're dreaming... bigger master closet, bathroom (I want a tub I can actually fit my entire body into), a linen closet, a front bathroom that actually has green board instead of whatever it is that is messed up from water (and has mold... ick!)... and... and... and... oh yeah, and the gutters too.  Trust me, if I could work, I would work!!  Geez Louise!!  In other news, one of my best friends just lost her mother and I need to scrape up enough spoons to make at least the visitation.  She'll understand if I don't, she has spoon problems herself, but damn, I am SO tired of not having enough spoons to do the things I need to do, much less the things I want to do.

Which explains the cat telling me to get my bu... fingers off of the laptop.  heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment