Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Post

I started this blog so I'd have a place to write about things other than just the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde who have their own blog.  I was going to write more (and will) but my Darling Daughter, who has bipolar disorder/ADD/anxiety disorder & is a Senior in HS, just texted, texted, texted, texted & then called because she's having panic attacks.  ::sigh::  Which means that rather than have my daily stay collapsed in the bed because my wrists have been killing me (along with everything else lately) due to the Planet Being in Retrograde (no, really!!  I'm sure that's it!) I need to go pick her up.  When she called she sounded really bad, so I'm off to the rescue!!  Fortunately we have ice cream at home.  It won't cure things, and I am bringing along her anti-anxiety med (which won't cure things either), but it will make it a wee bit more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment