Sunday, April 24, 2011

Support Service Dogs for Soldiers with PTSD

I'm a Navy brat.  I also have PTSD, primarily due to childhood abuse (in turn due to my late father's PTSD which was in turn due to his own childhood abuse).  So when I saw this on my Facebook page, naturally I immediately went over and signed my name to the petition.  It's a petition to help veterans help rebuild their lives with service dogs, and particularly dogs from shelters, who have PTSD.  I added a note that service cats also be included because the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde certainly help me.  They also help me with my chronic myofascial pain & fibromyalgia.  I encourage others to go over and look at this.  If you feel the same way, please take a minute to sign this as well.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment