Friday, April 22, 2011

Sleep is driving me nuts...

This last week I've been falling asleep at the most bizarre times again.  And there are times when no one can wake me up.  Grrrrrrrr.  I have no idea if it's connected to pain.  My muscles are locked up like crazy and it keeps feeling like someone is driving icepicks into various parts of my head... mainly my ears & my forehead.  Gah!!  I'd scream, but it would hurt too much.  Audrey tries her best to make me feel better in the morning, purr trilling & stropping against me as well as playing the Hair Band Game.

 "See the cute?!  I look sooooo innocent when I'm sleeping!"

 "I am stunning birds with the tag mom made for me... muahahahahahaha!"

 "I've been learning how to make mom use this harness thing right."


No comments:

Post a Comment